To: bonnie1woodring@yahoo.com

From: "woody" <woody1woodring@yahoo.com>

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 - 7:55 a.m.

Subject: Narcesism [sic]

This is what you believe I am?  Behavior or a fantasy of grandiosity, a lack of empathy and a need to be admired by others.  As indicated by at least five of the following:

Grandiose sense of self-importance; Fantasies of and preoccupied with beauty, brilliance, ideal love, power, or unlimited success; A belief of being special and unique and can only be understood or a need to associate with people of high status; A need for excessive admiration; An unreasonable expectation of being treated with favor or excepting an automatic compliance to her / his wishes; Will use others to achieve her / his goals; Lacks empathy; Believes others are envious of her / him or is envious of others; Contemptuous or haughty attitudes / behaviors.

John 'Woody'  Woodring
John 'Woody' Woodring

I am not this, I have empathy and I don't look at myself as handsome and unresistable [sic] and I don't believe I am special by any means. Bonnie, I love you,

I am just a guy who fu—ed up. I am loving, caring, compassionate and I go out of my way to make you happy. Please forgive me.

Obviously Woody had his dictionary at hand when wrote that email.  Nonetheless, he apparently forgot to look up the definition for empathy, as he clearly lacks the ability to feel the emotions of others.

Contact  David Lohr at           pa_crime_writer@velocity.net

David Lohr

John "Woody" Woodring: Full Coverage & Breaking News

See Discussion Forum

For more daily crime news

Weekly Schedule
Forensic Files
Scout's Honor
Thursday@11:00pm ET/PT
A forensic entomologist uses insects' behavior to catch a killer.
Body of Evidence
A Deadly Triangle - NEW!
Saturday@10:00pm ET/PT
Agent Hinman believes a deadly shooting is the result of much more than a robbery gone wrong.

©2006 Courtroom Television Network LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Privacy Guidelines