To: bonnie1woodring@yahoo.com

From: "woody" <woody1woodring@yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:12 a.m.

Subject: We had someting [sic] real!

Bonnie, you do know we had something wonderful don't you?  I have heard most of this stuff is coming from [redeacted].  I am not sure the motive, maybe being friends with [redeacted] and others who know my past, but none the less cant you let my past just die?  I Love you Bonnie Lynn Woodring!

On her final day alive, Bonnie sent her one and only reply to Woody.  It was regarding the money he mentioned the previous day:

To: "woody" <woody1woodring@yahoo.com>

From: "Bonnie Woodring" <bonnie1woodring@yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 - 1:19 p.m.

Subject: Re: Check

Have someone drop monies off at the front desk... not you.

Short and to the point.  This of course had to anger Woody to no end.  Here he was pouring out his heart and there she was ignoring him.  Unfortunately for Woody, he was too stupid to realize his tactics were not working and he continued to fill her inbox with messages.

Contact  David Lohr at           pa_crime_writer@velocity.net

David Lohr

John "Woody" Woodring: Full Coverage & Breaking News

See Discussion Forum

For more daily crime news

Weekly Schedule
Forensic Files
Ghost in the Machine
Thursday@10:30pm ET/PT
Deleted files on a church computer unlock the mystery of the minister’s wife.
The Investigators
Naked Ambition
Sunday@11:00pm ET/PT
An ex-cop solves an 11-year old murder case by exposing a police cover-up.

©2006 Courtroom Television Network LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Privacy Guidelines