From: <redeacted> (redacted)

To: David Lohr

Date: Jan 28, 2007 3:52 PM

Subject: RE: Arley Earhart

"My name is <redeacted>, (redacted) I am one of her better friends...In my position my best guess is that she had ran away;, however I also feel something has gone wrong and it is very important that anyone with information contact the Latrobe police... We spend weekends driving from place to place in search of any information, some one must know something; she can't just drive out of Derry.  She is only 15 and is now in a situation most adults couldn't handle.  If I can help by answering any questions you may have you can write me back on here."

Arley Earthart
Arley Earhart

From: <redeacted>

To: David Lohr

Date: Jan 28, 2007 5:18 PM

I honestly dont kno what happened to her.  I love the girl and I miss her.  I wish I knew where she was... If she did run away then shes not going to come back or make any more appearances.  Shes probably scared and feels like she has no other options.

Arley Earthart Missing Poster
Arley Earthart Missing Poster

According to Arley's mother, the family has hired a private detective to assist in the search.  Arley's boyfriend, whose name has not yet been released, has passed a polygraph test, and is not considered a person of interest in her disappearence.  There have been a few reported sightings of Arley over the last few weeks; however, each one has proved to be erroneous.

Latrobe Police Dept.
Latrobe Police Dept.

On the day she disappeared, Arley was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.  She is described as having blonde hair, green eyes, 5'6" and weighs about 120 pounds.

Anyone with information about the disappearance of Arley Earhart should call the Latrobe Police Department 724-836-1551.

Contact  David Lohr at           crimewriter74@hughes.net

David Lohr

For more daily crime news

Weekly Schedule
Forensic Files
Bump in the Night
Thursday@10:00pm E/P
A shoe impression left outside a murder victim's home helps police track down the killer.
The Investigators
Tracing Audrey
Sunday@11:00pm E/P
Investigators question the credibility of a 20-year-old student found unharmed after having vanished.

©2006 Courtroom Television Network LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Privacy Guidelines